Related Topics:

Iowa Veterans Home

Admission Forms

If you or a family member wants to live at the Iowa Veterans Home, you must fill out the following forms. Properly filling out these forms will help avoid delays.

Iowa's County Commission of Veterans Affairs Offices can help you apply. Please send all paperwork to the office in the county where you live. Our online map can help you find your local office

Your county must confirm that you live in Iowa before we move forward. 

These links will open in a new tab. All forms are PDFs.

Choose a packet to print:

  1. Veteran Application Packet
  2. Spouse Application Packet
  3. Gold Star Parent Application Packet

Or, choose the individual forms needed:

  1. One of these forms:
  2. Application Checklist
  3. Personal Functional Assessment
  4. Financial Affidavit
  5. Supplement To Application For Admission 
  6. Release of Information
  7. Notification for Applicants

Staff Contacts

Please contact our staff if you have any questions.

Jason Matteson

Admissions Coordinator

641-753-4325 or

Kathy Kopsa

Admissions Supervisor

641-753-4514 or